2008-03-09

"space is what we have here. in our personal life and in the land as well."


last night after we made music for hours i had a dream that i dove into a warm familiar lake and swam around the whole thing on my back

and even though it was murky and warm with those soft bottoms we always found in southern ontario i ignored the shadows of water snakes and just thought about the satin feeling of water against my skin and how its temperature was the same as the air's

how awesome it is to lie in the water and look up at the sky
how i want to just hold my sensations above everything else and think about how that moment before you start to cry is almost like an orgasm

there were people on the dock looking out for me but they left me alone

___________________
that up there is by kiersten essenpreis.

No comments: